Canon LBP6780dn Printer Drivers Download – The imageCLASS LBP6780dn delivers superior features and high rates of speed to address the demands of small and medium organizations. The imageCLASS LBP6780dn generates a black and white output at lightning quick rates of speed of up to 42 pages per minute1 with a Swift First Print time of under 9 seconds2. In supplement to speed, the LBP6780dn gives easy to use features this sort of as the 5-line LCD with animated graphics, a front launching paper cassette, and automatic duplex printing.
How to Install Canon LBP6780dn Printer Drivers
How to Install Canon Printer Drivers
Knowing how to install Canon printer drivers is pretty handy, especially if you no longer have the CD. Let’s say that you need to re-install your printer, but you have lost your CD. Instead of wasting time trying to find the CD, know that you can install the driver without the CD. For this method, however, you need to be connected to the internet so make sure that your connection is okay.
How to Manage the Installation
Do you know the model of your printer? Do you know the details of it? Consult the manufacturer by visiting the website. It is a guarantee that you should be able to find the needed driver. So, how to install Canon printer drivers? Find the following steps;
- Go to the manufacturer’s official website. In this case, you should go to canon.com.
- When you see the site, check the left side. There should be an option for ‘Support.’ Click on it and click on the current location.
- Go to ‘Consumer and Home Office.’
- You should see the dialog for ‘Product Family.’ Choose ‘Printers and Multifunction’
- When you come to the scroll bar section of ‘Product Series,’ choose the series.
- You should see the dialog ‘Drivers and Software.’ Click on the model that you want to have.
- From the scroll bar section of ‘Drivers and Software,’ choose the OS that you have on your computer.
- You should see the download link now. If you click it, it will download straight up to your computer.
- Click on the provided download file and follow the given directions to install the driver. The process isn’t complicated as long as you follow the guidelines.
As you can see, it is still possible to install the printer even without using the CD. You should have an active internet connection to make everything okay.
Supported Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 (64-Bit),Windows 8.1 (64-Bit),Windows 8 (64-Bit),Windows 7 (64-Bit),Windows Vista (64-Bit).
Download Canon LBP6780dn Printer Drivers
Download for Windows