Canon PIXMA MG4140 Printer Drivers Download – Pixma MG4140 is a compact, stylish All In One with Auto Duplex Print and Wi-Fi. It provides quick and efficient high-quality prints, duplicates, and tests. Compact design with FastFront. Find out how very much paper and CO2 you preserve making use of the Auto Duplex Print feature that quickly prints either side of the article. Furthermore, you can help to save cash and print much more at a lower price, with the high generate specialized ink printer cartridge All-In-One: Print, Copy, Scan And Wi-Fi Compact FastFront design Up to 4800dpi, minutes. 2pl quality ISO ESAT speed 9.9 mono/5.7 ipm color 10x15cm photo in 44 sec Auto Duplex Print PIXMA Cloud Hyperlink Full HD Motion picture Print Artistic Recreation area Premium.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG4140 Printer Drivers
How to Install Canon Printer Drivers
Knowing how to install Canon printer drivers is pretty handy, especially if you no longer have the CD. Let’s say that you need to re-install your printer, but you have lost your CD. Instead of wasting time trying to find the CD, know that you can install the driver without the CD. For this method, however, you need to be connected to the internet so make sure that your connection is okay.
How to Manage the Installation
Do you know the model of your printer? Do you know the details of it? Consult the manufacturer by visiting the website. It is a guarantee that you should be able to find the needed driver. So, how to install Canon printer drivers? Find the following steps;
- Go to the manufacturer’s official website. In this case, you should go to canon.com.
- When you see the site, check the left side. There should be an option for ‘Support.’ Click on it and click on the current location.
- Go to ‘Consumer and Home Office.’
- You should see the dialog for ‘Product Family.’ Choose ‘Printers and Multifunction’
- When you come to the scroll bar section of ‘Product Series,’ choose the series.
- You should see the dialog ‘Drivers and Software.’ Click on the model that you want to have.
- From the scroll bar section of ‘Drivers and Software,’ choose the OS that you have on your computer.
- You should see the download link now. If you click it, it will download straight up to your computer.
- Click on the provided download file and follow the given directions to install the driver. The process isn’t complicated as long as you follow the guidelines.
As you can see, it is still possible to install the printer even without using the CD. You should have an active internet connection to make everything okay.
Supported Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 (32-bit),Windows 10 (64-bit),Windows 8.1 (32-bit),Windows 8.1 (64-bit),Windows 8 (32-bit),Windows 8 (64-bit),Windows 7 (32-bit),Windows 7 (64-bit),Windows Vista (32-bit),Windows Vista (64-bit),Windows XP (32-bit).
Download Canon PIXMA MG4140 Printer Drivers
Download for Windows