Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer Drivers Download – With the Canon PIXMA MX522, wireless printing is produced easily from many units. The printer incorporates built-in Wi-Fi for printing and checking just about anywhere in your home from computer systems and well suited mobile gadgets. Additionally, it involves AirPrint which allows you quickly print out of your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch products. An internal 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, built-in Auto Duplex Printing, a Dual Operate Panel and FastFront are a few of the features which will help raise performance in your home office.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer Drivers
How to Install Canon Printer Drivers
Knowing how to install Canon printer drivers is pretty handy, especially if you no longer have the CD. Let’s say that you need to re-install your printer, but you have lost your CD. Instead of wasting time trying to find the CD, know that you can install the driver without the CD. For this method, however, you need to be connected to the internet so make sure that your connection is okay.
How to Manage the Installation
Do you know the model of your printer? Do you know the details of it? Consult the manufacturer by visiting the website. It is a guarantee that you should be able to find the needed driver. So, how to install Canon printer drivers? Find the following steps;
- Go to the manufacturer’s official website. In this case, you should go to canon.com.
- When you see the site, check the left side. There should be an option for ‘Support.’ Click on it and click on the current location.
- Go to ‘Consumer and Home Office.’
- You should see the dialog for ‘Product Family.’ Choose ‘Printers and Multifunction’
- When you come to the scroll bar section of ‘Product Series,’ choose the series.
- You should see the dialog ‘Drivers and Software.’ Click on the model that you want to have.
- From the scroll bar section of ‘Drivers and Software,’ choose the OS that you have on your computer.
- You should see the download link now. If you click it, it will download straight up to your computer.
- Click on the provided download file and follow the given directions to install the driver. The process isn’t complicated as long as you follow the guidelines.
As you can see, it is still possible to install the printer even without using the CD. You should have an active internet connection to make everything okay.
Supported Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 (32bit),Windows 10 (64bit),Windows 8.1(32bit),Windows 8.1(64bit),Windows 8(32bit),Windows 8(64bit),Windows 7(32bit),Windows 7(64bit),Windows Vista (32bit),Windows Vista (64bit),Windows XP.
Download Canon PIXMA MX522 Printer Drivers
Download for Windows