Canon PIXMA TS8020 Printer Drivers Download – It may appear pedestrian in nowadays of smartphones and VR, but getting the skill to print photos from the desktop-on demand-without investing a fortune on the equipment is certainly one of the quite a few marvels of the twenty-first century. Granted, it is normally more cost-effective to choose your information to Costco or the closest drug retail outlet, but which is not just about as hassle-free, nor is the quality as great as you will get from home as long as you use the appropriate equipment.
How to Install Canon PIXMA TS8020 Printer Drivers
How to Install Canon Printer Drivers
Knowing how to install Canon printer drivers is pretty handy, especially if you no longer have the CD. Let’s say that you need to re-install your printer, but you have lost your CD. Instead of wasting time trying to find the CD, know that you can install the driver without the CD. For this method, however, you need to be connected to the internet so make sure that your connection is okay.
How to Manage the Installation
Do you know the model of your printer? Do you know the details of it? Consult the manufacturer by visiting the website. It is a guarantee that you should be able to find the needed driver. So, how to install Canon printer drivers? Find the following steps;
- Go to the manufacturer’s official website. In this case, you should go to canon.com.
- When you see the site, check the left side. There should be an option for ‘Support.’ Click on it and click on the current location.
- Go to ‘Consumer and Home Office.’
- You should see the dialog for ‘Product Family.’ Choose ‘Printers and Multifunction’
- When you come to the scroll bar section of ‘Product Series,’ choose the series.
- You should see the dialog ‘Drivers and Software.’ Click on the model that you want to have.
- From the scroll bar section of ‘Drivers and Software,’ choose the OS that you have on your computer.
- You should see the download link now. If you click it, it will download straight up to your computer.
- Click on the provided download file and follow the given directions to install the driver. The process isn’t complicated as long as you follow the guidelines.
As you can see, it is still possible to install the printer even without using the CD. You should have an active internet connection to make everything okay.
Supported Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 (32bit),Windows 10 (64bit),Windows 8.1(32bit),Windows 8.1(64bit),Windows 8(32bit),Windows 8(64bit),Windows 7 (32bit),Windows 7 (64bit),Windows Vista (32bit),Windows Vista (64bit).
Download Canon PIXMA TS8020 Printer Drivers
Download for Windows